- 10 Frequently asked questions leaflet
- A Process for Understanding, Supporting and Taking Ownership of the Characteristic Spirit in a Catholic School
- Catholic Primary Schools – Looking to the Future
Catholic Schools Partnership (CSP)
The Catholic Schools Partnership (CSP) is an association established by the Irish Bishops’ Conference and the Conference of Religious of Ireland. It was formally launched in 2010. Its aims are to foster coherence in Catholic Education at a national level.
- provide a unified voice for Catholic Education in the public forum and with educational bodies and the Government.
- support Catholic Educators in the core activities of learning and teaching in order to foster high quality life long learning and faith development for all learners.
- support the roles of Governance, Trusteeship and Management.