Archbishop Eamon Martin gives his reaction to ‘The Joy of Love’ (Amoris Laetitia) from Pope Francis which follows on from the Synod on the Family.
This interview features in episode of ‘A Question of Faith’ broadcast first on CatholicTV in the US on 18th April 2016.
Amoris Laetitia – The Joy of Love
Amoris Laetitia runs to 261 pages and is divided into nine chapters as follows:
- Chapter One – In The Light The Word
- Chapter 2 – The Experiences And Challenges Of Families
- Chapter 3 – Looking To Jesus: The Vocation Of The Family
- Chapter 4 – Love In Marriage
- Chapter 5 – Love Made Fruitful
- Chapter 6 – Some Pastoral Perspectives
- Chapter 7 – Towards A Better Education Of Children
- Chapter 8 – Accompanying, Discerning And Integrating Weakness
- Chapter 9 – The Spirituality Of Marriage And The Family
Click on link to download complete text – Amoris-Laetitia.pdf