Amoris Laetitia – Catholic Comment
Petra Conroy from Catholic Comment gives her reaction to ‘The Joy of Love’ (Amoris Laetitia) from Pope Francis which follows on from the Synod on the Family.
This interview features in episode 28 of ‘A Question of Faith’ first broadcast on CatholicTV in the US on 18th April 2016.
Amoris Laetitia – The Joy of Love
Amoris Laetitia runs to 261 pages and is divided into nine chapters as follows:
- Chapter One – In The Light The Word
- Chapter 2 – The Experiences And Challenges Of Families
- Chapter 3 – Looking To Jesus: The Vocation Of The Family
- Chapter 4 – Love In Marriage
- Chapter 5 – Love Made Fruitful
- Chapter 6 – Some Pastoral Perspectives
- Chapter 7 – Towards A Better Education Of Children
- Chapter 8 – Accompanying, Discerning And Integrating Weakness
- Chapter 9 – The Spirituality Of Marriage And The Family
Click on link to download complete text – Amoris-Laetitia.pdf
Catholic Comment is an independent organisation established by a group of Catholics acting in a personal capacity. We are not an ‘official’ Church organisation but complement the work carried out by bishops and others. Catholic Comment offers a team of mainly lay people to speak confidently and clearly about the Catholic faith in the media. Applications to join this panel are invited approximately every two years.
for more info – www.catholiccomment.ie